If you don’t understand my silence, you will never understand my words.
如果你不懂我的沉默,你也永遠不會明白我說的話語。
句子單字學習
understand:了解 ;明白
silence:安靜
never:決不
words:話
簡單學 輕鬆讀
If you don’t understand my silence, you will never understand my words.
如果你不懂我的沉默,你也永遠不會明白我說的話語。
句子單字學習
understand:了解 ;明白
silence:安靜
never:決不
words:話
每日學常用英文十句(42)
421. | Are you going to have a party? | 你要舉行聚會嗎? |
422 . | Aren’t you concerned about it? | 難道你不擔心嗎? |
423. | Don’t forget to keep in touch. | 別忘了保持聯繫。 |
424. | He broke his words once again | 他又一次違背了諾言 |
425. | He is in his everyday clothes | 他穿著平常的衣服 |
426. | He is taller than I by a head | 他比我高一頭 |
427. | He led them down the mountain | 他帶他們下山 |
428. | He was trained to be a lawyer | 他被培養成一名律師 |
429. | I am afraid that l have to go | 我要走了 |
430. | I don’t have any cash with me | 我身上沒帶現金 |
每日學常用英文十句(41)
411. | Let’s go for a walk, shall we? | 咱們出去走走,好嗎? |
412 . | Please let me check the bill. | 請讓我核對一下帳單。 |
413. | Plenty of sleep is healthful. | 充足的睡眠有益於健康。 |
414. | The sun comes up in the east. | 太陽從東方升起 |
415. | This is because we feel pain | 這是因為我們能感到疼痛 |
416. | What do you desire me to do? | 你想要我做什麼? |
417. | What you said was quite true. | 你所說的完全符合事實 |
418. | You can either stay or leave | 你可以留下或者離開 |
419. | Your life is your own affair | 你的生活是你自己的事 |
420. | All that glitters is not gold | 不可以貌取人 |
We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.
我們必須勇於做自己,不管這個自己有多可怕,有多怪異。
句子單字學習
dare:勇氣
ourselves:我們自己
frightening:嚇人的;令人恐懼的
strange:奇怪
Take control of your own destiny 命運掌握在自己手上!()
control 管理,控制
Do not worry ; everything ‘s under control .別擔心,一切都在控制之下。
destiny 命運
May your destiny be different from her .希望你的命運和她不同。
Do one thing at a time, and do well. 一次只做一件事,做到最好!!()
at a time 每次,一次
I can only carry two at a time .我一次只能攜帶兩個
do well 做的好
I can do better than that anytime . 我一定會做得比這還好
每日學常用英文十句(40)
401. | He neither smokes nor drinks | 他既不抽煙,也不喝酒 |
402 . | He ran his horse up the hill | 他策馬跑上小山 |
403. | He reminds me of his brother | 他使我想起了他的弟弟 |
404. | He was efficient in his work | 他工作效率高 |
405. | He will do anything but work | 只要不是幹活,他幹什麼都行 |
406. | His father runs a restaurant | 他的父親經營一家餐館 |
407. | I have something to tell you | 我有事要告訴你 |
408. | I smelled a smell of cooking | 我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道 |
409. | I want to see the film again | 我真想再看一遍 |
410. | I’ve got too much work to do | 我要做的工作太多了 |
每日學常用英文十句(39)
391. | This is only the first half | 這才是上半場呢 |
392 . | This pen doesn’t write well | 這鋼筆不好寫 |
393. | You really look sharp today | 你今天真漂亮 |
394. | Another cat came to my house | 又有一隻貓來到我家了 |
395. | Check your answers with mine | 把你的答案跟我的核對一下 |
396. | Don’t keep the truth from me | 別瞞著我事實真相 |
397. | Everything has its beginning | 凡事都有開端 |
398. | He came to the point at once | 他一下子就說到了點子上 |
399. | He fell behind with his work | 他工作落後了 |
400. | He is the happiest man alive | 他是世界上最快樂的人 |
每日學常用英文十句(38)
381. | My brother is see king a job | 我弟弟正在找工作 |
382 . | Nancy will retire next year | 南希明年就退休了 |
383. | Neither you nor he is wrong | 你沒錯,他也沒錯 |
384. | Opportunity knocks but once | 機不可失,時不再來 |
385. | She dressed herself hastily. | 她匆忙穿上衣服 |
386. | She hired a car by the hour | 她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車 |
387. | Someone is ringing the bell. | 有人在按門鈴 |
388. | The Smiths are my neighbors | 史密斯一家是我的鄰居 |
389. | These shoes don’t fit right | 這雙鞋不太合適 |
390. | This is only the first half | 這才是上半場呢。 |
Don’t give up and don’t give in. 不要放棄,不要言敗!()
Life is but a span. 人生苦短。()
give up 失去(希望); 放棄(未嘗試就放棄); 放棄(中途的放棄); 放棄; 奉獻自我於(某事);
The winner was presented with a trophy .獲勝者得到了獎品
span 一段時間
He has a short attention span. 他的注意力持續時間很短